Every year we face the challenge of meeting our financial needs. However, every year as we put our trust in God as our Provider, He is faithful to meet our needs. To God be the glory!

We are excited to bring to your attention the amazing opportunity that every family can easily participate in:

T.R.I.P. Gift Card Program.

T.R.I.P. stands for Tuition Reduction Incentives Program. We started our T.R.I.P program in 2004 and it has been a wonderful way to raise money for our school without extra cash out of your pocket.  This year we are trying a new twist to it, using a free app called FlipGive. This new platform allows families to combine the convenience of online shopping with the best of online fundraising, making it easier for schools to raise money. No more going door-to-door selling chocolate bars - it’s completely virtual and contactless!

By using FlipGive you can earn cash for the school on things you are already buying (gas, groceries, clothing or home improvement). What's even better is that 40% of the funds earned can go towards reducing YOUR family's tuition. The other 60% goes to the tuition assistance fund (what a great deal, some for you and some for others).

To join the OCS Team you can use our team school code 3HQDSP two ways:

  1. Download the FlipGive App
  2. Join online at FlipGive & OCS

You can also invite your family and friends through the app to join your team and earn cash on your behalf! How awesome is that?!

Every month FlipGive retailers provide users with ways to collect extra earnings including “flash sales” and bonus deals. FlipGive has such a broad range of retailers under categories such as: Sports & Outdoors, Home & Garden, Tech & Gadgets, Travel & Activities, etc. A list of all brands available to us can be found here: https://www.flipgive.com/teams/268687/brands


If a family uses FlipGive with average purchases per month:

  • $800 of groceries at Loblaws
  • $350 fuel at Esso
  • $50 eating out at Swiss Chalet
  • $100 shopping at online retailers for clothing, gifts & home items

The total profit would be approximately $26.50 a month, and approximately $10.60 of that amount would go towards a child's tuition if designated.

Simply put, if all 116 families at OCS participated in T.R.I.P. for the school year, and each family averaged just $25/month in profit (which is about $1,300 in purchases for necessary items), that would provide OCS families with over $11,000 towards tuition costs, and it would also provide OCS with about $17,000 towards the fundraising budget. WOW!

We can accomplish more when we all join together. Let's invite our family, friends and neighbours to use FlipGive with us and maximize the T.R.I.P. opportunity together and watch the amazing results unfold!

Program links and frequently asked questions can be found below. If you have any additional questions, please email flipgive@ocschool.org.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What is the purpose of the TRIP program?

A: The goal of the program is to raise funds to both reduce tuition costs for families and offset operating costs of the school

Q: How do I sign up?

To join the OCS Team you can use our team school code 3HQDSP two ways:

  1. Download the FlipGive App
  2. Join online at FlipGive & OCS

Q: How does it work?

A: Buy an electronic gift card through the app. Have the retailer scan the card on your phone when you pay or print it out. Or you can shop online through the FlipGive website.

Q: Where do the profits get used?

A: Savings accumulated by your purchases will be placed in your account and may be used in different ways. You can use savings to offset the tuition of your child or another whom you designate (even before they go to school). You also have the option to donate your savings to be used for offsetting the school’s operating expenses.

Q: Can I participate in the program if I have no children attending the school?

A: Yes. You are free to join a family’s team and help support their child's tuition or simply join on your own and have your earnings go towards the general fund.

Q: What does the % listed on the website mean?

A: The percentage figure listed is the discount that the school is able to get on a particular card or online purchase. Every card has its own rate depending on the deal negotiated with individual retailers through FlipGive. Of the funds raised through your purchases, 40% is accumulated in your account and the remainder is used to offset the school’s expenses.

FlipGive Frequently Asked Questions:

FlipGive Program: https://www.flipgive.com/shop

FlipGive Max FAQ’s: https://www.flipgive.com/max